Expert Volume Eyelash Extension Glue
LEX Volume Adhesive is one of Lash Stuff's strongest and longest lasting adhesive that is for expert lash stylists only. This technologically advanced adhesive drys in less than 1 second and allows lash stylists to move very quickly to the next lash, helping lash stylists provide a quicker experience for clients.
Perfect For Volume Eyelash Extensions and Russian Eyelash Extensions
Lash Stuff's Lex Eyelash Extension Glue is perfect for applying 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D eyelash extensions. Lex Eyelash Extension Glue is also used for Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions.
FREE SHIPPING PRODUCT: This product automatically qualifies for free shipping along with the rest of the order.
User Level: Expert
Instant Cling - Low Fumes - Long Lasting
The Eyelash Extension Adhesive For Experts
- For Professional Use Only
- Formaldehyde Free
- Latex Free
- Gluten Free
- SIZE: 5ML
- Black In Color
- Dries In 0.5 ~ 1 Second
- Holds Lashes 5-6 Weeks
- Has a very thin and flexible consistency that is easy to apply
- Comes in a reseal-able bag to help preserve freshness
- Comes with a factory security seal that guarantees freshness
- Ideal humidity range in your work space should be between 40% and 60%
- Approximately 170 drops of adhesive per 5ml bottle
- Expires 30 - 60 days after opened
- Used for Volume, Russian Volume and Mega Volume Eyelash techniques
Attention: LEX Volume Adhesive is a very fast drying adhesive. If you are new to eyelash extensions or you are a new Lash Stuff Customer, we recommend using the Black Jasper or Blue Sapphire Adhesive first. This adhesive is not for beginners or those in training.
Check out Lash Stuff's Volume Fan conversion calculator here.
WARNING: DO NOT TOUCH THE SKIN WITH THIS ADHESIVE. DO NOT APPLY EYELASH EXTENSIONS TO YOUR SELF. THIS ADHESIVE SHOULD ONLY BE APPLIED BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL. MOST STATES REQUIRE A PERSON TO HAVE AN ESTHETICIAN OR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE TO APPLY EYELASH EXTENSIONS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Glue Tips for best results:
- Keep clients' eyes closed throughout entire procedure, plus an additional 10 minutes after procedure.
- Shake bottle before dispensing each drop
- Do not stockpile adhesive. Purchase only what is needed
- Use adhesive immediately after purchase; once the consistency or retention of your adhesive starts changing/degrading, it is a sign that you are ready to replace that bottle for a fresh adhesive.
- Problems with nozzle sticking to lid? Try this tip...After dispensing adhesive, set your bottle down (in an upright position) allowing the bottle to "burp" itself, releasing any excess air from the bottle. You may need to tap the bottle once or twice but as soon as you see the excess adhesive that may be stuck in the nozzle release back into the bottle, wipe the tip of the nozzle with a wax paper or anything lint free and replace your cap. This process should not take more than 1 to 2 minutes.
- Problems with retention? If you are seeing premature loss of lashes, it may be a sign that the adhesive is drying/curing too quickly for you. A common problem with faster drying adhesives is that the adhesive will begin curing as soon as you have dipped the extension; if you do not quickly attach that extension to the natural lash, you may get a partial bond, not strong enough to last the expected 4 to 5 weeks. Anytime you try a new adhesive, be sure to test/practice with it before using it on a client, you need to be sure to be proficient with the new formula; you may need to "tweak" your technique a bit to get a smooth application with any new product you try.
LEX Volume Eyelash Extension Adhesive MSDS Download Link