Eyelash Extension Sales Tips
You've worked hard to get your eyelash extension business where it is. Now maximize your potential.
- Create business cards with a $5 off coupon on the back of the card. Place these business cards at your local women's gym. Women who go to gyms are great potential clients because they are already trying to look their best.
- Partner up with wedding planners or wedding photographers and ask them to recommend you to upcoming brides. Brides often get eyelash extensions put on for their wedding and maybe they will become repeat customers.
- Create a good atmosphere. Provide a quiet, peaceful, clean environment for your client to relax in while they are getting their lashes done. Getting lashes put on should be an experience the client enjoys.
- Give away a full set of new eyelash extensions to a charity auction. You will possibly create a repeat customer who will come back for fills and they will talk about their new lashes with their friends and family.
- Do 2 to 5 full sets of eyelash extensions for free. Pick people who work or play around other potential clients. They will become free advertising for you.
- Offer a "Mother & Daughter Discount" to any mother and daughter that makes an eyelash extension appointment with in the same day or week.
- Advertise at local colleges and give a "Student Discount" for full sets.
- Educate your clients on proper lash care. If your client takes care of their lashes then they will love them. If your client loves their lashes then they will talk about them and they will give your name to other potential clients.
- If you see a slow week coming up advertise a 2 or 3 day sale where you lower your full set price. This will give you a boost in new clients to fill the openings during the slow week.
- Start a loyalty card program. Have loyalty cards printed up that indicate after a certain number of visits a client can get a flat amount off an eyelash extension fill.
- Give a client your business card with her name on it and initial it. Tell the client that if a new client comes in with that business card you will give her a discount on her next fill.
- Offer gift certificates and advertise them to your existing clients as a great gift for birthdays and holidays.
- If you have a smart phone, get a card reader for your phone and offer this payment option to your clients. The more payment options you have the more willing a customer is to give you their business.
- Have too many clients? Raise your prices. You will loose a few clients at first but you will keep many because they like your work and you will gain many new clients that will pay your new prices.
- Sponsor an event at the local college and provide a flyer explaining what eyelash extensions are. Young women are interested in eyelash extensions, they just don't know where to get them or what exactly eyelash extensions are.