PROFESSIONAL LASH LIFT KIT - 20 APPLICATIONS - FREE ONLINE TRAINING
Start A Lash Lift Business
Start a business where you apply Lash Lifts to clients. Get trained and certified in as little as a week by taking an online training course.
Long Lasting Dramatic Curl
The Lash Stuff Lash Lift System curls and enhances the natural eyelashes to look stunning for 8-10 weeks*.
Super Charged Up To 10 Week Curl*
Create a dramatic curl that lasts up to 10 weeks. Have dramatically curled eyelashes with out needing to use an eyelash curler.
What Is A Lash Lift?
A lash lift is a cosmetic treatment for enhancing the appearance of natural eyelashes. It involves curling and lifting the lashes using silicone rods and a lifting solution, giving the lashes a more curled and lifted look. The effect lasts for several weeks and is a semi-permanent alternative to eyelash extensions or curling with a mechanical lash curler.
Easy To Apply Lash Lift Kit
Apply the lash lift in three easy steps.
Step 1: Apply the perming cream for 10 minutes
Step 2: Apply the neutralizing cream for 10 minutes
Step 3: Apply the lash lift serum with keratin
Everything You Need In One Kit To Apply a Lash Lift
The Lash Stuff Lash Lift Kit contains all the creams, tools and applicators that are needed to perform a Lash Lift. There is nothing else you need to apply a lash lift.
A Gentle Lash Lift Experience
The Lash Stuff Lash Lift is designed to be more gentle on your clients eyes and has less risk of over processing the clients eyelashes with no sting.
Free Professional Training and Certification
Professional will get free online training and certification with the purchase of a lash lift kit. Must have a professional license to get certified.
One of a Kind Lash Lift Rods
Lash Stuff's lash lift rods are made of a soft material that flexes to the natural curves of the face and feel comfortable on the skin. These lash lift rods can create a dramatic C-Curl or a more natural looking J-Curl.
Tip: Do Not Tint The Eyelashes While on The Lash Lift Rod
When eyelashes are tinted while still on the eyelash rod the back of the eyelashes do not get tinted and the tint color does not last as long. Read here to learn more of why you should not lift and tint eyelashes at the same time.
Included in the Lash Lift Kit:
- 20 x Step 1 Perming Creams
- 20 x Step 2 Neutralizing Creams
- 1 x Step 3 Conditioning Solution (Contains Keratin)
- 1 x Eyelash Rod Glue
- 1 x Acrylic mixing dish
- 10 Eyelash Rods (5 Pairs)
- 50 Mini Sticks
- 80 Lash Cleanser Pads (moist)
- 100 Micro Swabs
- 20 Pairs of Eye Gel Pads
- 1 Eyelash Isolator Tool
- 1 Roll of Micro Tape
- 50 Mascara Brushes
- 1 Product Guide Booklet
- 1 Lash Lift Table Tent (Advertising Material)
The Eyelash Rods Contain:
- 2 (Small) Blue Rods
- 4 (Medium) Red Rods
- 4 (Large) Green Rods
DO NOT USE THE LASH LIFT KIT FOR BROW LAMINATION OR ANY OTHER PROCEDURE OTHER THAN A LASH LIFT.
Lash Stuff Also Offers Free Lash Lift Trainings Check It Out Here
LASH STUFF NOW OFFERS TINT - SHOP EYELASH AND EYEBROW TINT HERE
How long should the client wait until they wear mascara or get their lashes wet after the Lash Lift is applied?
- The client should wait until the lashes are dry, after the conditioner is applied; usually 30 minutes
Can the client get their lashes tinted after this service?
- Yes, you can add tint to this service.
How long does the Lash Lift last?
- The curl can last up to three months, but due to natural lash shedding and regrowth, it is recommended to have the service done every 6 to 8 weeks.
- If the client still has lifted lashes from the previous service, you may over-process those lashes and cause damage to them if you lift the lashes too soon. Use your best judgement, some clients will be ready for another lift at 6 weeks some will need to wait until 8 weeks.
- If a client is using a growth serum, this may change their lash growth/shed cycle; take this into account when deciding how long to wait for their next lift to be done. The client may be able to go 9+ weeks before needing the service again.
Offering Lash Tint along with Lash Lift? Follow these steps:
Lift Step 1 - Re-texturing Cream (Blue)
Lift Step 2 - Neutralizing Cream (Pink)
Remove Rods, Cleanse lashes, Replace eye-pads with eyelash shield
Tint lashes - Follow instructions for this separate service
Remove tint and cleanse lashes
Lift Step 3 - Coat lashes with Conditioner
*10 week Lash Lift Curl is dependent on the client's natural lash cycle, eyelash after care, and lash health. Not all clients will have a Lash Lift curl that lasts 10 weeks.
Lash Lift Kit MSDS Download Links