Introducing the new Lash Stuff Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Kit System!
This eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Kit has everything you need to tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
For professional use only.
The Lash Stuff Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Kit is specially designed to provide a long lasting vibrant color on the clients eyelashes or eyebrows. This kit comes with eyelash and eyebrow tint that is designed to be easier to use and will be more gentle. The 3% developer cream is easy to manage and comes in a smaller container so that product does not go bad before you have a chance to use it all.
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Kit
1 Blue Black Tint 15ml
1 True Black Tint 15ml
1 Natural Brown Tint 15ml
1 Developer Cream 3%
60 Eyelash Shields
50 Disposable Tint Brushes
2 Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Brush
1 Tint Dish
1 Petroleum 50g
Lash Cleansing Pads
1 Eye Guard
1 Lash Stuff Bag
50 Flocked Applicators
LASH STUFF OFFERS FREE EYELASH TINT TRAINING ONLINE - GET CERTIFIED IN EYELASH TINT
Purchase of a Lash Tint Kit is required. A cosmetology or esthetician license is required in the USA to get a certificate.
Lash Stuff tint training is continuing education. Most states require a cosmetology or esthetician license to apply eyelash tint.
How soon can the client get the lashes/brows wet after the tint application?
- The client should wait 24 hours
What aftercare instructions should we offer to the clients?
- Avoid for at least 48 hours
- Swimming pools
- Beach Swimming
- Try to use oil-free products around the eye area to prolong the color
- Avoid using product on the eyelashes that require scrubbing that could strip the color from the lashes
How soon can the client wear mascara after the tint application?
- Client should wait 24 hours
- Mascara is not recommended; client may strip the color from the lashes with excessive cleansing/scrubbing
- Water-based mascara is recommended to clients who still want to wear mascara after the service
How many applications can we get from one tube of tint and/or developer?
- This could vary depending on the stylist/ preferences and their habits
- Based on 0.3g of cream for each use, you could get 50 to 60 applications
Offering Lash Tint along with Lash Lift? Follow these steps:
Lift Step 1 - Re-texturing Cream (Blue)
Lift Step 2 - Neutralizing Cream (Pink)
Remove Rods, Cleanse lashes, Replace eye-pads with eyelash shield
Tint lashes - Follow instructions for this separate service
Remove tint and cleanse lashes
Lift Step 3 - Coat lashes with Conditioner