WARNING: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. MOST STATES REQUIRE AN ESTHETICIAN LICENSE OR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE TO PERFORM AN EYELASH LIFT.
DO NOT APPLY THE LASH LIFT TO YOUR SELF.
Introducing Lash Stuff's All New Lash Lift Kit!
Lash Stuff's new lash lift kit (Also Known as Eyelash Perm) is an new innovative way to perm the natural eyelashes and keep them looking curly and fantastic for 6-8 weeks.
The Lash Lift kit is a 3 step process that perms, neutralized, and conditions the natural eyelashes. The eyelash lift process is easy and produces stunning results. Imagine never needing to curl your natural eyelashes again! Most other perm kits only allow you to perm one type of curl. The Lash Stuff perm kit allows you to perm two different types of curls. Create a lash lift that has a natural looking J-Curl or create a C-curl that has more bling! These new innovative eyelash lift rods have a marker on the ends that tell you which way to face the rods.
The eyelash lift kit (Lash Perm Kit) is a great option for clients that can not have eyelash extensions due to sensitivities or any other reason. Offer a Lash Lift to clients who just want to take a break from eyelash extensions. The Lash Lift Kit is a great new service that you can add to the menu of services that you offer.
The Lash Stuff Lift Kit comes with more lash lift products than any other kit on the market.
Included in the Lash Lift Kit:
- 10 x Step 1 Perming Creams
- 10 x Step 2 Neutralizing Creams
- 1 x Step 3 Conditioning Solution
- 1 x Eyelash Rod Glue
- 1 x Silicon Pad
- 10 Eyelash Rods
- 15 Mini Sticks
- 100 Micro Swabs
- 10 Pairs of Eye Gel Pads
- 1 Eyelash Isolator
- 1 Roll of Micro Tape
- 80 Protein Remover Pads
The Eyelash Rods Contain:
- 2 (Small) Blue Rods
- 4 (Medium) Red Rods
- 4 (Large) Green Rods
Lash Stuff Also Offers Free Lash Lift Trainings Check It Out Here
If you would like to sign up for the free virtual lash lift class you should wait to purchase your kit. Once you sign up for the free virtual lash lift class a kit will be mailed to you.
IF YOU PURCHASE A LASH LIFT KIT HERE YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE VIRTUAL LASH LIFT CLASS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASING YOUR KIT. STUDENTS WHO SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS AFTER 30 DAYS OF PURCHASING A KIT WILL NEED TO PURCHASE ANOTHER KIT TO TAKE THE CLASS.
STUDENTS TAKING A LASH LIFT CLASS AT THE LASH STUFF TRAINING CENTER (CLASS ROOM) MUST PURCHASE A NEW KIT FOR THE CLASS.
How long should the client wait until they wear mascara after the Lash Lift is applied?
- The client should wait until the lashes are dry, after the conditioner is applied.
Can the client get their lashes tinted after this service?
- This depends on the type of tint you are using. In most cases, it is recommended that the client wait because the eyelash may not retain the color right after the Lash Lift is performed.
How long does the Lash Lift last?
- The curl will last up to three months, but due to natural lash shedding and regrowth, it is recommended that the client comes back every 5 to 8 weeks to maintain the look.
How many applications can one kit offer?
- The Lift Kit can service 10 clients with the Steps 1 through 3, and 30+ clients with the other components of the kit.
How many clients can one cream sachet serve (Step 1 and 2)?
- The sachets are made for one application (one person).
How long should each cream (Step 1 and 2) be on the lashes for?
- This will depend on the client's natural lashes and their condition. If the eyelashes are thick, healthy and have never been permed nor tinted, we suggest 10 to 15 minutes for each step. If the eyelashes are thin and damaged, we suggest 5 to 7 minutes for each step.
Should the clients change the way that they apply their eye makeup after having their lashes lifted?
- Eye makeup can be applied as they normally do.